Police Clearance Certificate Obtaining of documents Nostrification Visas List of countries of the Haague convention

Family reunification visa for France

Family Reunification Visa France

Visa based on family reunification to France. How to apply for such a visa?
First of all, it is worth knowing which are the categories of French citizens it is possible to arrange reunification with:
Immigration to France is a rather long and exhausting process. It is much more difficult to get a residence permit here than in neighboring countries. Every year new people come here in search of prestigious education, high incomes and comfortable living conditions. But getting a permit for a long stay in the country is not so easy and not everyone gets it.

The following relatives act as a those to whom it is possible to move,:
- One of the spouses;
- Parents, if the applicant is a minor;
- Children whose parents, due to their age, are dependents.

There are several options that French immigration law provides for a family reunification program. In order to get a visa the right way, it is worthwhile to familiarize yourself well and in detail with the design of the package of documents and comply with all instructions.

To apply correctly, you need to collect a package of necessary documents:
-  Foreign passport
-  2 visa application forms
-  3 photos
-  Marriage certificate
-  Application from the groom or bride who lives in France
-  The above application requires an identity card or a permit to stay in Ukraine of your partner
-  Proof of French language knowledge
Many documents require a notarized translation signed by an interpreter into English or French. Our company will easily provide translation of your documents of any type.
Marrying a resident of France involves obtaining a temporary residence permit with the possibility of obtaining a permanent residence permit after 5 years.
To enter the country for the purpose of marriage, a bride/groom visa is issued. Registration takes place exclusively in France. It is not possible to get married while staying in the country on a tourist visa.
Marriage simplifies the procedure for obtaining citizenship if you have lived in the country for at least 5 years, 3 of which together with your spouse and one immediately before marriage.

Collecting such a package of necessary documents is hard work. The specialists of UST Group company are professionals in this field and will be happy to help, advise step by step and give a couple of tips to our clients. You can be sure of our professionalism.
-  We have many years of experience in obtaining visas for family reunification;
-  We advise our clients step by step;
-  We save your time;
-  We do all the work on time and inform you;
-  We will provide you with payment and delivery of documents in a convenient way.

Respect your time - contact UST Group company and be sure of a qualified solution to your questions.
Call - 044-222-59-73.

Для более детальной информации о процедуре обратитесь к нам по телефону или закажите бесплатный звонок юриста

Write feedback