Registration of marriage with a foreigner, Africa

Registration of marriage with a foreigner, Europe Registration of marriage with a foreigner, Asia Registration of marriage with a foreigner, America Registration of marriage with a foreigner, Africa Registration of marriage between foreigners in Ukraine

Marriage registration with a citizen of Ghana

Marriage with a Ghana citizen in Ukraine in 1 day. Full package of services!

Registration of marriage with a Ghana citizen requires preparation. It is worth knowing where to apply, what documents are needed and how long the preparation takes. Sometimes, it is impossible to figure everything out without knowledgeable people. We will introduce you to this process and tell you everything about it.

The specialists of UST group company will advise you, tell you all the details, because our company is the best among competitors.

What documents are needed to sign a marriage with a foreigner in Kyiv:

For a foreigner:
• Foreign passport
• A divorce certificate or a court decision on divorce, if the foreigner was previously married.
For Ukrainian:
• Civil passport
• A certificate of divorce or a court decision on divorce, if a citizen of Ukraine was previously married.

How to get married to a citizen of the state of Ghana in Ukraine?

We will help you to properly marry a foreigner within one day! It’s simple!

Preparation takes only a day if you come to our office before lunch. The marriage is carried out in one of the central registry offices of Kyiv. We provide an opportunity for our clients to choose a convenient time for registration!

After receiving ready-made certificates (you will be given 2 documents), you may need to affix an apostille, do the consular legalization or the translation of your new certificate. We provide each of these services. This process requires an additional couple of days.

The cost of marriage registration with a Ghanaian citizen:

Service Term Price
Marriage with a foreigner 1 day 350 Euros

IMPORTANT! If a foreigner has a passport that has been issued less than 6 months ago, you will have to issue a certificate of border crossing at the State Border Service of Ukraine - the time for preparing documents increases by one day.

Contact us for a consultation at a time convenient for you at one of the numbers above or leave a request and we will call you back!

Save your time!

Для более детальной информации о процедуре обратитесь к нам по телефону или закажите бесплатный звонок юриста

Write feedback